Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sugar Skull Photoshoot Pictures (Picture Heavy!)




Hey everyone! I am SOOOOO excited to share these photos with you! You might remember during halloween that I mentioned I was doing a photoshoot for my dia de los muertos sugar skull look. Well, I got the photos in today from the photographer and I can't even believe that these are of ME!

It was really different being in front of the camera! I spend my day's behind the camera doing makeup on other people, so this was really fun!

Thank you so much to Amanda of R.I.Studios Photography for shooting some AMAZING pics! I am just speechless!!

Oh, and Thank You to my girly Monica for driving me across town while I was in my full makeup...we didn't want to have anyone get in a wreck seeing me driving down the street a week before Halloween looking like that! lol

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!


























1 comment:

REBrown said...

Such a neat look! I love dia de los muertos looks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin