Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Costume Ideas 2011 : Frankie Stein of Monster High Kids Costume


Hey Everyone! This costume wraps up my Halloween tutorials for 2011! I decided to do a tutorial with my daughter since she is going to be Frankie Stein for Halloween. This is one of the characters from Monster High. Below you will find our tutorial, pictures, and a list of the products that we used...Have an AMAZING Halloween! Thank you so much for tuning in to all of my tutorials!!

TUTORIAL:



PICTURES:









PRODUCTS USED:
- NYX Ultra pearl mania in Jade Green
- White face powder (I used the white out of the Coastal Scents Contour and Blush Palette)
- ELF eyeshadow primer
- Purple eyeshadows (The ones I used were from the ELF quads in Punk Funk, Drama {the black}, and Silver Lining)
- Black eyeliner (one that is very smooth, I used Essence gloss black)
- Masacara (non waterproof! I used L'Oreal clean definition telescopic in black)
- ELF quad day 2 night or any dark brown for eyebrows
- NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in black bean (or liner for stitch)
- Red Lipstick (Retro Red from NYC)
- Clear gloss of choice

OPTIONAL
- Glitter Glue or Glitter Liner
- Purple Cosmetic Glitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin