Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Costume Ideas 2011 : Peacock number two!

I promised another peacock look and here it is! This one is still dramatic, but not as much as the previous one! :) I hope you all enjoy it....oh, and I totally forgot to take pictures, because...well, I suck! lol But there is one on the video!

TUTORIAL:



PRODUCTS USED:
- ELF eyelid primer
- Mixing medium (mac Fix+ or ELF setting spray)
- Shadow in Peacock from Spectrum Cosmetics
- NYX ultra pearl mania in Jade Pearl
- ELF waterproof eyeliner pen in black
- NYX jumbo e/s pencil in milk
- any mascara of choice
- thick concealer or glue to cover eyebrow
- Raven e/s from Spectrum Cosmetics
- NYX ulra pearl mania in Penny
- NYX ulra pearl mania in Yellow
- Gold glitter pen
- NYX lipstick in Honey
- Clear gloss of choice
- contour powder for cheecks and nose
- NYC bronzer in Sunny

to see my spectrum cosmetics review, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD-pB0T0i-4
to see my peacock look from spectrum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OkPbf_BKFE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin