Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Costumes 2011 : Mermaid



Hey Everyone! :) Today I am a Mermaid...I think it suits me...maybe Ursula can give me fins instead of legs (however I would NOT want to see me in nothing but sea shells!)

If you notice I am wearing an AMAZING SHARK TOOTH NECKLACE!!!! I had to scream that because...HELLO??? It's a shark tooth necklace, right?!?!?! This was provided for me by Gay, owner of The Sugar Factory. She makes some of the most amazing jewelry you will ever see! And if your in Austin, she hosts "make your own bracelet" parties! How cool is that? Anyway, check out her website and if your in Austin, check out her store...you won't be dissapointed! https://www.gayisber.com/
Like I said, if your in Austin stop by the shop at 1800 West Koenig Lane (near Burnet Road) Austin, Texas 78756 (512.949.9322)
(a close up of the necklace is in the Pictures section below!)

TUTORIAL:


PICTURES:





CLOSE UP OF THE NECKLACE!



ITEMS USED:
- 88 palette (if you dont have the 88 palette you will need shadows in dark jade green, teal blue, medium toned blue, soft yellow)
- NYC liners in moody blue and teal
- NYC lashes (glamour)
- L'oreal clean definition telescopic mascara in black
- NYX ultra pearl mania pigment shadows in Tourquise Pearl, Jade pearl
- Fishnets
- Glitter Pens in green and blue
- ELF Mineral lipstick in Nicely Nude
- Clear Gloss of choice

For Hair:
- 1 in. curling iron
- waving iron
- hairspray

alternate pieces of hair with waving iron and curling into spirals, spray with hairspray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin