Friday, July 29, 2011

E.L.F. quad series in Ivy, green smokey eyes



Hey Beauties! Another instilation of an ELF quad series? I THINK SO!! I love the way this look turned out using the ELF quad in IVY! Check out the tutorial below as well as the list of products and pictures! :)

TUTORIAL:



PRODUCTS I USED:
EYES:
ELF eyelid primer
ELF all over cover stick in honey
ELF duo eyeshadow cream in olive
ELF brightening eyeshadow quad in Ivy
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara in black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black
Sonia Kashuk Lashes
Revlon Lash Glue

FACE:
Peach/Pink blush (suggest NARS Orgasm)
NYC bronzer in Sunny (not shown on camera)

LIPS:
NYX lipstick in Iris
Revlon beyond natural cream gloss in Nude

PICTURES OF THE LOOK:



1 comment:

Dino said...

Very beautiful this "green smokey eyes."...compliments.

My judgment is that it needs to have some particular eyes for this make up.

P.S. Nikki..I see that with this "green eyes", your eyes are very beautiful...my personal opinion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin