Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Outfit of the Day: January 4th and 5th

so, I am trying to follow along with Kimberly's Inspiration Calendar
so, on Monday, the inspiration was "Can't go wrong with a Cardi"
here is my interpretation:

what I am wearing:
Mini dress/tunic thing: Goodwill, $3.99 (its from Old Navy originally)
Cardi: Goodwill, $4.99
Jeans: Old Navy black Friday sale, $15.00
Boots: Torrid, $62.00
Necklace: gift from my mom (she got it from an Indian reservation in Arizona!!)

and on Tuesday, the inspiration was "Black and Hot Pink"
here is my interpretation:

what I am wearing:
black t-shirt: Target, $4.99
pink cardi: Old Navy, $2.99
Jeans: Old Navy black Friday sale, $15.00
Boots: EBay, $12.20 w/shipping
Necklace: hand me down from my sister
Bow headband: Forever 21, $1.99 for a 2 pack

Today's was "Pop of Purple", I didn't get a photo, but I wore my regular jeans a long sleeve white t-shirt and this scarf I wore on my 25Th birthday! :)

2 comments:

Witoxicity said...

Nice touch with that gorgeous red necklace from your Mum! I love the two outfits. :)

Kimberly said...

You are doing great with the calendar! Love the looks, especially the bright red cardi with the neutral colored top!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin