Monday, April 6, 2009

Turning the BIG 2-5!

So I FINALLY got my Birthday Photos edited and up on the web! :)

Click here to see the rest on my Facebook! :)

I had a great day turning 25! My Mom, Scott, and Brittany took me to Zen for lunch, then we went shopping, and had a game night party with our Connect group from church. It was a great b-day!!!

(Oh, P.S. I totally look like Barney and Baby Bop in my B-day outfit, but I really dont care! lol)

What I am wearing:
Purple cardi: GoodWill, $4.99
Green Shirt: Target, $3.74
Jeans: Old Navy, $10.00
Scarf: Charming Charlie, Was $14.99 plus my discounts from my Girls night out.
Necklace: Charming Charlie, was $19.99 (same as above on discount)
Shoes: Target, $3.74
Sunglasses: Target, $1.00 bin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin