Thursday, January 14, 2010

Outfit of the Day: January 14th


Hey Everyone! So, today was like my Friday because I have tomorrow off!! Whoo Hoo!! (except I have to go to the doctor...boooo! lol)
But the inspiration calendar called for "Shades of Gray"! LOVE IT! I actually chose my outfit in about 45 seconds this morning because I was running late and I forgot to pick it out the night before!

Here is what I wore:
grey shirt: DOTS, $6.00
Grey Vest: Target, $3.74
Black Jeans: Old Navy, $6.00
Silver Shoes: Target $3.74
Necklace: Borrowed from my mom's collection
Watch: family heirloom
Headband: The Childrens Place, $3.50

Here is the makeup look for the day:

I used the ELF quad in Drama! I will be doing a tutorial series on all the ELF quads here pretty soon, so keep your eyes peeled!!

1 comment:

Sheefa F said...

I love the grey vest! looks so adorable on you hun :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin