Saturday, January 16, 2010

My new hair!!! and Outfit of the Day


Can you see something new on me? That's right! I cut my hair!!
Im so excited! I can't wait to learn how to style it different ways! I love having bangs again and tons of layers...this should be fun!!

Today we also went out for sushi for my BIL's b-day..an awesome day all in all!

here is what I wore:
black cardi/sweater: Goodwill, $4.99
swing tank: Goodwill, $3.99
Black Jeans: Old Navy, $6.00
Shoes: Thrifted, $1.99

I hope your all having an awesome weekend! Stay tuned because I feel a BLOG SALE COMING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


12 comments:

Musicalhouses said...

Love this OOTD on you! :D I love the top and the shoes especially!

Anonymous said...

I just dunno how u do it ! Your so fashionable and its all done so cheaply !! . Here in the UK its near impossible to get cheap plus size clothes...LOVIN your new hair your so beautiful xxxxxxx

Kimberly said...

LOVE the hair!!

Witoxicity said...

I think this new hairstyle suits you perfectly! You look great! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the hair!!!!! Your outfit is adorable!

Sabrina said...

Love the haircut. You look amazing!

Deborah Jones said...

love it love it love it!!! totally suits you. Outfit is fab too!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cute prints on your shirt.

DanaElayne said...

Your hair is amazing! I love the cut and color on you!

Ashley said...

I am soooo glad you found my blog as well! I love your hair! I'm in need of a cut, but getting myself to the salon is a whole 'nother story! haha Goodwill.. ah, how I love that place! Some of my best clothes have come from there!

I look forward to reading you blog, and getting to know you!

Dawn said...

LOVE the new haircut! Its suits you really well! <3

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fabulous hair cut! And I'm totally diggin' the polka dots!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin