Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Outfit of the Day: January 13th


Hey Everyone! So the inspiration calendar today was a little challenging for me....a skirt with a hoodie! Well, I only own like 1 hoodie worth wearing outside of the house which has short sleeves (and its really cold! lol) and I only own like 4 skirts, because I just dont like them that much. BUT...I did manage to put together something...so here it is! :)

What I wore:
Hoodie: Target, $3.74
grey shirt: Ross, $4.99
Purple Skirt: Old Navy, $0.97!!
Leggings: Walmart, $6.00
Boots: Ebay, $12.20 with shipping
necklace: Charming Charlie, $4.95

here is a photo of the makeup from today...I filmed a tutorial on it this morning that I will be loading tomorrow! :) So keep an eye out!!

3 comments:

Latinminx79 said...

Girl I don't know how you can buy anything for .97 but you do ha ha!!!! Cute look as always.

Sabrina said...

You look great. I love all the colors.

I have the same leggings from Walmart and I love them!

Kimberly said...

Love the color combo! You are doing such a great job with the calendar!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin