Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Outfit of the Day: January 12th



Hey Everyone! :)
So today's inspiration calendar called for a wrap dress....which I do not have! So just like the sweater the other day, I just wore one of my favorite dresses!!
tank: Gap, $3.49 (I got a ton of these on black friday!)
Dress: Walmart, $5.00
Tights: Walmart, $6.00
Boots: Torrid, $62.00
Necklace: Charming Charlie, $4.98
Bangles: all mixed and matched, so who knows where they are all from! lol
Watch: Family Heirloom :)


here is a photo of my makeup for the day:

I used the E.L.F. eyeshadow quad in pretty in pink, just the white and the dark purple/pink color! So simple! Eyeliner is Revlon colorstay in black/brown and the mascara is Rimmel Glam Eyes (LOVE!!) Blush is Rimmel Plum and Im just wearing chapstick on my lips! The weather is SOOO cold and windy here, I have gone through a whole tube in the past 2 weeks!! INSANE! :)

3 comments:

Latinminx79 said...

Just lovely from head to toe!!!

Kimberly said...

Such a great dress!

Sheefa F said...

red looks really flattering on you :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin