Friday, January 8, 2010

Outfit of the Day: January 8th


TGIF ladies and gents!!
I love the weekend....I am taking my daughter "L" shopping for new clothes this weekend! The girl doesnt fit in ANYTHING she owns!! LOL! Wish me luck!!!!! hehehe (taking an 8 year old shopping for a whole day is never really a great idea....Im not quite sure what I am thinking!! hehe)

Today, the inspiration calendar called for a wrap sweater and jeans. Well I don't have a wrap sweater, so I just threw on a regular sweater! (and sure glad I did! It was in the low 20's today which is REALLY cold for Austin!!)

here is what I wore:
large sweater: Old Navy, $10.00 (bought it about 5 years ago! lol)
Black top under: Sears, $2.49
Jeans: Old Navy, $7.00
boots: ebay, $12.20 with shipping
necklace: claires, $1.00

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ooh love your jumper (sorry, sweater ;) haha you look gorg!!
P.S. I have an award for you on my blog. Hope the shopping trip was a success!!!

Kimberly said...

I don't have a wrap sweater either, but its on my wish list!! Stay warm!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin