Sunday, October 18, 2009

Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial with Maybelline Stylish smokes in Amethyst Smokes



YAY! I am finally back! I actually filmed this last week before I got sick, but I am just now getting it up! Thank you all so much for being so patient with me! :) (MORE PHOTOS BELOW!!)

Here is the video of the tutorial:
(remember to click this link to view it on youtube and rate it, leave a comment, and subscribe to my channel! I will love you forever!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvvN0Wp9vA



Products used:
eyes-
Urban decay primer potion
revlon cream shadow quad in va va va bloom
maybelline stylish smokes quad in amethyst smokes
covergirl exact line eyeliner in black (but you can use any black liquid liner)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Maybelline XXL mascara in black

cheeks-
ELF studio blush in Berry Merry

lips-
NYX round lipstick in honey
NYX round lipgloss in cafe latte

Photos of the look:










8 comments:

Tiff said...

The eyeshadow looks amazing with your eye color! Your eyes are such a beautiful color, I'm jealous :D.

Nik said...

Hey your pics are gorgeous! So clear! Thanks for following! I'm def following yours!

www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

Deborah-lee said...

I have to go to a wedding in a few weeks.. I'm going to use one of your tutorials for helping me with my makeup! Cheers!!

Anonymous said...



heya nikki!
thanks for followin darlin'
u have a new follower
:]

xo

Jen said...

What kind of camera do you use? You have great pictures!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

you girls are all so sweet! Thank you so much, I am so glad this is helping!! :)

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Loving your blog and photos!

Michelle

Sally said...

Wow that's gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin