Sunday, February 15, 2009

Me 50lbs lighter!

So I found this amazing site the other day and I think it was so much fun! Its called Weight View and what their service does, is you send in a photo of yourself, and within a couple of days, they will send you your photo back, but you will be anywhere from 10-50lbs lighter! So duh, I chose the 50lbs, and OMG! This is total motivation to get my morning workouts back into my schedule!

So what do you think...I look nice 50lbs lighter huh?


To get your own weight loss preview, just go to www.weightview.com

3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

I'm so doing that RIGHT NOW!

Anonymous said...

Oh I had a go too. Gives me more motivation wich I had lost in the last 4 weeks. I have stuck it on my fridge. Back to the Gym full force.

Anonymous said...

you look great...it so motivates me. thanks for the link.
djohnson@catcrew.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin