Monday, February 16, 2009

Goodwill Hunting...SHOES!

So, I mentioned two posts ago that I had gone to Goodwill on Friday! I was so excited because I found a couple pairs of shoes for really good deals and wanted to show them off over here! :)

The first pair I was REALLY exited about because I had seen them over at Kasmira's blog and totally died over them! So imagine my surprise to see them brand new still with the tags on them from Target, these blue booties by Sigerson Morrison! These retailed for $39.99, I got them for......$3.99!



I also got these super cute ballet flats with super cute bows from Old Navy. They are an awesome tweed material and have little specks of red, blue and green all throughout! These will go with a TON of stuff in my closet! They were just $6.99!

So get out to your local Goodwill...you just NEVER know what treasures you will find there!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Dude, our thrift stores around here don't have finds like that!! Trust me, I look regularly.

Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin