Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

Hey Everyone! Its Friday the 13Th!!!!!!!!
(ch ch ch, ah ah ah) LOL!!

Nothing to scary on me today, in fact, I went thrift shopping, so I didn't want to be too dressed up!
Sorry my face is so red, we decided to walk to Goodwill and back which is about 2 1/2 miles in jeans, in 75 degree weather with the blaring sun beating down on us! lol

For my outfit today I am wearing:
Brown Tank Top (under) Old Navy $3.00
Oatmeal shirt: Old Navy $1.99
Brown tank (over): Target $3.74
Jeans: Old Navy $6.99
Necklace: Dot's $6.00
Shoes....oh wait! I wasn't wearing any! lol But I did have on brown sneakers, they were $3.24 at Target! :)

In my next post I will show the awesomeness of the Goodies I got while Thrifting today! :)

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

So, have you gotten all of these recently? Or are they over the course of a few years? I just never find stuff like that at Old Navy!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

the oatmeal shirt I got a few months back, the undertank I have had about 2 years, and the jeans about 8 months, maybe a year. They are all just part of a "collection" lol!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin