Friday, February 13, 2009

{Marriage Seminar}

Last night I went to a marriage seminar at my Church. No, I'm not married, and no I am not getting married any time soon, at least not that I know of lol, but I want to know as much about marriage as possible before I get into one. This amazing couple came to speak about resolving conflict in a marriage and other things related to that....anyway....TOTALLY NOT the point of this post!
But that's where I wore this outfit!

Purple under tank: Old Navy $3.00 Fuchsia/purplish tank: Target $3.24
Brown Swing Sweater: I don't remember right now where this is from, but if it comes to me, I will edit this! lol
Jeans: Old Navy $6.00
Shoes: Thrifted $3.99
Necklace: Claire's $1.00
Purse: Kathy Van Zeeland (thrifted) $6.99!!!! This purse retails for $89.99!!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Cute outfit! I like that purple on you and that bag is a STEAL!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin