Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween 2011 Costumes : The Dark Fairy



The classic play on good vs. evil....you have seen my GOOD FAIRY....now comes the dark side! (I feel like I should be saying, Luke...I am your FAH-THA! Come to the daaahhhkkkk side)

So if you want to be a more sexy, dark version of a fairy, then check out the tutorial below as well as pictures of the final look and a list of products that I used:

TUTORIAL:



PICTURES:





PRODUCTS USED:
EYES/FACE/LIPS -
- ELF eyelid primer
- ELF all over cover stick's in Toffee and Ivory
- NYX jumbo e/s stick in Black Bean
- ELF e/s quads in Drama (black) and Butternut
- ELF eyeliner in brown (this is the regular eyeliner, not the eyeliner pen)
- Mascara (I used the Almay one click mascara)
- Brown Eyeliner (I used one from LA colors)
- NYX glitter palette in fresh greens (for gold glitter)
- Cosmetic Glitter in Darkest Blue and Chocolate and 14 carat gold (make sure you are using cosmetic grade glitter that is very finely milled! Again, NYX has some great ones as does MAC, I bought mine at a cosmetic supply store)
- Glitter Pen in Gold
- Black Eyeliner for Lips (I used my Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero)
- NYX round lipstick in Metis
- Clear Gloss (any brand will work)

NAILS -
- Wet n' Wild polish in Black
- NYC in White Lights Glitter
- L.A.Colors Art Deco striper in Gold Glitter

HAIR -
Same as the good fairy, hair curled with a 1 inch curling iron, then pulled through a bit, LOTS of teasing at top to make it look fuller and more sexy!

1 comment:

Dino said...

They are remained fascinated from these tutorials ..very nice make-up of two fairies ..is not easy to realize them.



P.S. Nikki…"the vampire" ..if it were not for your eyes, I would not have recognized you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin