Monday, May 30, 2011

WOW!!! My skin feels amazing!!!

Hey Everyone! So my semester is officially over and my daughter is on her Summer break, so that means MORE BLOGS AND VIDEOS coming your way!!! So I am sorry for my brief absence while we finished up the year!

To those asking me how I did on my classes, I made three A's and one B! So I was quite proud of myself! I am taking the summer off to enjoy some time with my daugher and my family :)

So, on to what this post is actually about.....

MY SKIN FEEL AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Why you may ask? Because I have been using a skin care regimine that is so incredible, I cant even give it words! I recieved the Time Wise skin care line from Mary Kay and have been using it for about a month now. I will have a detailed video review very soon about everything I got, but I thought I would give you all a little teaser before then!

Day and Night I use the Time Wise Miracle Set:



(PURCHASE HERE)

This includes:
- Time Wise 3-in-1 clenser
(this is a cleanser, exfoliator, and toner all-in-one)
- Time Wise Age-Fighting Moisturizer
- Time Wise Day and Night Solutions

THEN.................

Twice a week I use the Microdermibrasion Set
This stuff makes my skin feel like BUTTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's AMAZING!

(PURCHASE HERE)



I also recieved a sample size of the Time Wise firming eye cream....this will definatly be my next purchase because it is LUCIOUS!!!

(PURCHASE HERE)



So stay tuned cause I will have a FULL review coming soon!!!

1 comment:

erica said...

I absolutely love Mary Kay! Love your blog and I am your newest follower!

xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin