Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

On April 3rd....27 years ago....something pretty awesome happened! Someone was born in Austin that would one day grow up to be a fashion blogger....wanna know who it was? THIS GIRL!!! :) hehe Yup...today is my birthday! I can't believe I am 27!! Wow....three more years till the BIG 3-0!! Lets not even go there...... In honor of my birthday, I wanted to give you all a gift...so if you are wanting some pretty awesome hair accessories...head over to my etsy store http://caidencefaire.etsy.com and enter the discount code Nikki27 for 20% off of your total purchase from me! (code will be valid all day April 3rd...I will take it off sometime on the 4th, so dont dottle...get it now!) Love you all! --Nikki :)

3 comments:

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

happy birthday sweetheart enjoy your day =] xoxoxo

With love, Ana. said...

Happy b-day!

Alina Rodriguez said...

Happy Birthday Hun! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin