Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Outfit of the day: January 20th


The inspiration calendar today called for Stripes and a Vest! :) I threw this outfit together in 5 MINUTES this morning! LOL So...I apologise if I look like poo!!

What I wore today:
stripe shirt: Borrowed from my mom :)
Cardigan Vest: Old Navy $6.99
Jeans: Old Navy, $7.00
Shoes: hand me downs from my sister
headband: F21, $3.80

the reason I was late...doing my makeup for too long while checking my messages! lol

This is my stylish smokes look in natural smokes!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love the cardi vest. I wish I had seen that at ON, I would of totally snapped it up.

Charlotte Pahline said...

Hey there! Loving the new haircut and color-it is SO cute! I was looking through your YouTube videos for some mineral makeup reviews but can't find any! Do you use Everyday Minerals or e.l.f. minerals? I would love to see you do a tutorial with either or both of those! :-) I can't wait to see the tuturial for your lovely blue look in the last post also!

Kimberly said...

No poo here - love the casual stripy look!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin