Saturday, October 3, 2009

Old Navy super clearance and Daily Outfit


So, this was actually an outfit I wore the other day, but it has been raining so much here, I haven't been able to get a decent post together! Sorry guys!
I have, however, purchased some AMAZING bargains this past week. Old Navy has been having an additional 50% off of their clearance. So I have been to 3 different Old Navy's to see what I could snatch up. I got 3 pairs of jeans, a denim skirt, 2 dresses, 7 tank top,s and 6 t-shirts all for around $60!!! No joke! I cant wait to wear it all!

What I am wearing today:
Purple Top: Old Navy clearance $3.50
Black Top: New York and Co. (too old to remember)
Black Cigarette Pants $9.00 (these were my score from walmart!)
Shoes: gifted
Necklace: yours truly! I made this a long time ago! hehe


***Oh...PS...My 7 year old Daughter took my pic today, she was very proud and I think she did an awesome job! Great Job baby!!***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin