Monday, October 5, 2009

Daily Outfit and LOTD: October 5, 2009


Hey Guys! We took my daughter to Gatti Town tonight and I filmed a couple of videos, so that is all I got dressed for! I am working from home tonight, so not much else going on!

Here is what I wore today:
Black Tank: Old Navy, $3
Green Shirt: Old Navy $1.99
Jeans: Walmart, $12 (can you tell they don't fit anymore? That's because I have lost 10 pounds!!!)
Necklace: Goodwill, $2.99
Shoes: Target, $3.74

and here is the LOTD, tutorial will be up shortly!!



6 comments:

BAM said...

Very cool necklace

Anonymous said...

pretty makeup and layering. i love that necklace!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

thank you both! :)

Caramel Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Love the necklace!!

Valerie said...

Love the outfit!! =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin