Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bargainista on the prowl....

This morning after I dropped Lagan off at school, I decided to do a little bargain hunting. So I first stopped at Walmart...

Now I have been in search of some Cigarette Pants ever since I saw them on Kimberly's blog! Totally stylish, slimming and fun! NO LUCK...have been looking for months... Then today I stumbled on some at Walmart for $9!!!! YAY!!!! (Will have a photo of me wearing mine soon, in the mean time, here is the beautiful Kimberly wearing hers!)



Then I headed to Target across the street and found this beautiful dress on clearance for $6.24 from $24.99!! Score...now most would see this as a spring/summer dress, but I see it with brown footless tights and a brown cardi with some chunky jewelry...TOTALLY fall!!




Lastly was a swing by Goodwill. The HOT trend right now is the boyfriend blazer, like this one from Topshop...well over $80 thank you very much! I don't think so!!
I found a vintage one in the SAME style for $8.99 this morning!
(again, will have a photo of it on me later!)



Oh, and speaking of bargains...how about FREE makeup? Head over to Unnecessary Drama to enter to win Kell's giveaway from ELF!!!
CLICK HERE FOR KELL'S BLOG!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

$9 is an awesome deal! I have really enjoyed mine as they are pretty different from anything else that I wear!

Melanie said...

I love to shop and find great deals! Too exciting....

Sabrina said...

Love your posts. Finding clothes that fit right and you get a great deal on them, that to me the best part of shopping.

Can't wait to see a picture of the blazer, I have been looking everywhere for a black BF blazer tha fits right and no luck yet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin