Monday, August 10, 2009

No, Its not my hair...but it is an awesome SALE!!!



Ok, so Urban Decay...one of my FAVE higher end brands of cosmetics, is having a 30% off sale! This is a great deal!! So head over there and put in the code seen in the photo above to save 30%!! PLUS...FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50!!!

www.urbandecay.com

Here are my top two FAVE products to check out:


24/7 liners (I have this liner in Zero and Bourbon. This pencil will NOT smear, fade, flake, or sweat away! Its AWESOME!!
(and if you want black and brown together, click here to save even more!!)


Primer potion, my FAVE eye primer. Makes your shadows more intense, makes them last longer, and prevents creasing!!
(FYI..the one called SIN has a slight gold shimmer to it to pump up shimmery shadows)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin