Thursday, August 13, 2009

ANOTHER AWESOME makeup sale!!...75% off ELF STUDIO!!!!

Now this sale is AMAZING!!!!
Get 75% off of the ELF studio line! I already placed my order, just use the code in the photo (I'm not sure what the minimum is, I think it might be like $10 or something) AND...if you spend $75 BEFORE the discount, you get FREE SHIPING!!! :)

To get to the studio line, go to http://eyeslipsface.com/ and click "STUDIO" on the top bar, all the way to the right.
These items are normally $3.00 a piece (for most)...there are tons of awesome products!! Don't be fooled by the low price! I own a lot of this line, and I am IN L-O-V-E!!!
If you decided to order, let me know in the comments section what you got! :)


1 comment:

Britt said...

Please tell me you did not buy more makeup!!! LOL Have you watched Confessions of a Shopaholic yet? "Hello my name is Nikki, and I'm a makeup-aholic!" haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin