Monday, July 6, 2009

Cha, Cha, Cha, Cha, Cha, Cha, Changes....

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! :)

As you might have noticed, the top of the blog looks a little different! I had added a drop down menu so that you can navigate the blog a little easier!

In the menu you will find clothing posts sorted by color, hair and make up posts, hauls, reviews, and more. Also, you can contact me, find my youtube channel, and my other blogs!

My Search and wishlists are still at the bottom of the page! :)

Let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nikki,

I followed you, okay, lurked on your other blog. This site is fantastic. How did you set it up? I have a new site starting and would love to figure out how you did it. Lessons?

Great job and cute blog.

Cynthia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin