Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bump it up!


So for church today I decided that I wanted to do my hair a certain way using my bumpits. (if you don't know what a bumpit is, you can search it on google. They are little plastic things you stick in your hair to help keep the volume without having to do a ton of teasing)
I have had these for a long time, but I never take the time to play around with them. And since my hair is finally getting long enough to do something with it, I decided to use two of them, the small one in my bangs and a regular size in the second bump, to give some funky volume a la modern day Audrey Hepburn! :)

What I wore today:
Black maxi dress: Ross $12.99
Cardigan: Goodwill $4.99
Shoes: Burlington $9.99
Necklace: Kohls $6.99 (I actually gave this to my mom for Mothers day and she loves it so much that I took the tags off of it this morning! lol So I wore it for the first time! hehe)

Here are some detail shots of my hair style for today! Let me know what you think in the comments section!! :)




3 comments:

Weesha said...

You look beautiful, love every single thing about this outfit!

Heathahlee said...

I have wondered if those work...I guess they do!

And this weekend I scored at Target! I needed some brown shoes to go with some capris and found some at Target, originally priced at $34.99...got them for $8.74!!! Woo hoo! : )

Lauren @ten23designs said...

Love the bump it look. My hair is far too thick & curly to use one but I think it is a cute idea.

Your shoes are great!

~stopped by via SITS~

I have a personalized name decal set giveaway at my ten23 blog, stop by & enter. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin