Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nails of the day: French Manicure on the Cheap!


I decided to do french nails today! I also filed my nails rather square for this look, so I lost some of my length....no biggie! It will come back! :)

I used N.Y.C. French Manicure in Love Letters for the pink and Wet n' Wild's French White Creme for the white tips. I just free handed the tips, so they are a little messy, but I think it will be alright for a couple of days! :)

The N.Y.C. retail for $.99 (if you have an HEB near you, pop in because they have a coupon for $1.00 off two NYC products so you get two polishes for $.99!)

The Wet N Wild Polishes retail for $.99 at most stores, some of them are $1.79

P.S!!! This pink color is a little streaky and REALLY clear, this is FIVE, yep 5, coats of it on my nails to get the pink color!!!
But the white is just one coat! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin