Monday, June 29, 2009

Lunch with the Girls


I had a lunch date with some of my girlfriends and my sister on Friday! It was really fun! My friend Sara is getting married so we were all chatting wedding stuff....wow! Do NOT get 4 girls in a Panera on a Friday afternoon chatting about weddings...you will be there until Dinner! LOL
But I had a wonderful time. Even though I was dressed like it was 40 outside, and it was 107!!!!! Yep...its officially summer in Texas!

What I am wearing today:
Tank Top: Target $3.74
Sweater thingy: Goodwill $3.99
Jeans: Old Navy $6.99
Shoes: Target $3.74
Necklace: no idea...had it forever! I think I got it at Kohls
Headband: Target $1.00

3 comments:

Dana said...

This is a really great outfit on you! I love the colors and the sweater shrug! Adorable!

Heathahlee said...

Sweater thingy - is that a brand name? ;) LOL! Love it!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

lol! The sweater thingy is from Old Navy via goodwill1 :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin