Thursday, June 25, 2009

From Corperate to CoOp


I love working in a creative job where I can pretty much wear whatever I want during the day, but sometimes, duty calls and you have to get in a suit! Let me just tell you, when I wore this suit yesterday, I felt like a little kid playing dress up! lol Its just so not me!
The second outfit is me at the grocery store today...my how I can change! LOL!!!

What I am wearing today:
Black striped suit: Lane Bryant pants: $59.95 Jacket: $69.95
Black blouse: Target new stock via Goodwill $3.99 (this is BEAUTIFUL in person!)
Black pumps: Target $6.74 clearance
Necklace: Kohl's $4.00






What I am wearing to the store:
Black Polo: Ross $6.99
Jeans: Goodwill $7.99
Silver Shoes: Target $3.74
Necklace: Kohl's $2.00
Headband: Target $1.00


2 comments:

Britt said...

LOL you're right, that suit is NOT you! The pants are huge on you! You need something a little more tailored ;)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

lol I know! It totally swallowed me up! :) Love ya sis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin