Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ELF Haul/Review Part 4: BRUSHES!!!

Yay! Finally here, the brush video from ELF! I really have been happy with a ton of brushes from ELF, There are TWO that I did not mention, but I do have an opinion on. (those are below the video!!)

To get your own ELF products, go to:
http://eyeslipsface.com



Those are the Blushing, Bronzing, Blending Brush. I have this and its great. It does a wonderful job on contouring and highlighting your face. I would NOT however use it for bronzing, its just too small and could not blend out your bronzer evenly enough!

I also have the conceler brush, and its too small for my taste. I dont really use it! :)

2 comments:

Kim @ The HLMN said...

Your videos are great! Keep up the good work! How does the durability of these brushes compare to other brands.

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for stopping by! I am so glad you like the videos!!

I actually have found that they are pretty durable. I have had some of them for almost 2 years and they are going strong!
I am going to be doing some reviews of other cheap alternative brushes soon too, so keep an eye out for that! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin