Sunday, May 3, 2009

ELF Haul/Review Part 3: FACE products

Part three: FACE! So I own a few items from the ELF line for my face. Here is my video review on thos products, and below that are the swatches!

To get your own ELF products, go to:
http://eyeslipsface.com




From left to right: All over cover stick in fair, all over cover stick in light, tone correcting conceler in fair, tone correcting conceler in light.


From left to right: All over color stick in Pink Lemonade, Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow, Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed

2 comments:

Britt said...

The new design is really cute Nik!!! Love it!

Heathahlee said...

I LOVE the new blog design! I can't believe I've missed so many posts! I've a lot to catch up on!

As for ELF, I have wanted to try it, but I'm just too nervous to try something that might not work the way I want it to. I had a friend send me a link for their website. Maybe I'll get brave. :)

By the way, I'm giving away a sweet birdie tassel, so come on over and enter!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin