Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catching up from the Week!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I took a brief break from blogging so I could focus on my work, but now I have a moment to share my outfits from this week. I went to Bible study Friday, Church Sunday, and to get my hair cut on Monday! I have my photo for friday, but its on my other camera and the battery died so I have to go get some new ones before I can upload it! :(

But I will have two posts, one with my outfit from Sunday and one from Monday! :)

Here is my look for Church on Sunday. I was hoping to channel spring so it will warm up here...it worked! It was almost 80 today! :)

White Shirt: Old Navy $6.49
Sweater Vest: Old Navy $1.99!!!
Jeans: Old Navy $6.99
Shoes: Old Navy $4.00
(these shoes used to have a strap that goes around your ankle, but I took that off! I could never get used to it! hehe)
Butterfly necklace: I have no idea where this is from, I got it when I was like 12 or 13!!
Green Cuff: Claires $1.00

Oh...and I wanted to share my make up from today. Everyone at church kept saying it was so cool that I took the colors from my outfit. This is something I LOVE to do, so I will try to post more make up photos as well as my tutorials! :

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

I LOVE THAT SWEATER!

Cassie said...

now, you are always beautiful - but you look doubly so in this outfit - pink looks great on you!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin