Saturday, January 24, 2009

Orange and Brown

Wow, it's really cold here today! Yesterday when I made this video, it was hot outside and I was afraid I would have beads of sweat running down my face when I was making it. NOT SO today! For the clothes today...
Orange Tank: Old Navy clearance $3.00
Brown Tank: Old Navy clearance $3.00
Oatmeal v-neck shirt: Old Navy clearance $1.99
Greyish jeans: Old Navy super clearance $6.99
Shoes: Target clearance $3.99
Bracelet: Hannah D's $1.00
Necklace: Target $2.74
Scarf: ROSS $1.99

So why am I showing a huge photo of my face? Well, I wanted you to be able to see the makeup in this image because below it is the video on how to do it! IT'S SOOOOOO EASY!! So follow along with me!
On my youtube channel, I listed where you can get the products!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin