Thursday, July 14, 2011

You Nailed It: Grey Floral Summer Nail Tutorial



Hello Everyone! WOW....I am on a roll with my videos, I sure hope I don't run out of them before the move! hehe :)
This is another cheap nail tutorial, I know you all have been asking me for these FOREVER!! So here they are! This is a grey summer floral nail tutorial with fun dots and flowers....it may look complicated, but trust me, it's SO easy!

To get started you will need:
- A Grey Nail Polish (I used CQ in Vintage Grey from Walmart)
- A White Nail Polish (I used Wet n' wild in french white creme)
- A Bright Pink Nail Polish (I used pure ice in Gossip!)
- A Light Pink Nail Polish (I used Wet n' wild in tickled pink)
- A Green Striper (L.A. Colors in Green, found at Dollar Tree)
- A Clear Top Coat (N.Y.C. super shiny top coat)

Here is the video tutorial on how to get this look:
(if you can not view the video on this page, click here to watch it on youtube)




The Final Look:



1 comment:

Sharan said...

Cool! Now only if I have the patient to do that :P

http://totefullofveggies.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin