Saturday, July 2, 2011

You Nailed It: 4th of July Nails





Happy 4th of July....err....almost! Time to get those nails POPPIN with a tutorial for THREE, yes, I said THREE...diferent designs for Independance Day!

Check out the three looks here, and then see how to do them in the video tutorial below! :)


The Items that you will need for this tutorial are:
- A White nail polish (I used wet 'n wild white)
- A Red nail polish (I used OPI thanks so muchness from the Alice in Wonderland collection)
- A Blue nail polish (I used Sally Hansen HD polish in Blu, but a GREAT color to use in NYC in Skin Tight Denim)
- Nail stripers in white, red glitter, blue glitter, and silver glitter
- Rhinestones and tweezers (optional)
- Glitter Top Coat (Optional, I used NYC White Lights Glitter)
- OPI clear Top Coat
- A nail art brush (optional)
- A toothpick, or very small dotting tool



Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin