Thursday, January 28, 2010

prayers please

Hey everyone!

I just got am email from one of my graphic design client's best friend. She told me the unfortunate news that Katherine had passed on and is now with the Lord. Katherine was a wonderful person to work with and a real pillar in the house of the Lord.

I just recently found out that she was expecting and has a 1 year old at home as well.

Please keep her family in your prayers.
Her friend will be adding a tribute to her blog soon, you can visit it here:
http://forhimphotography.blogspot.com/

You will be SO missed Katherine!!!

4 comments:

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I will be praying for her family.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet! Will say a prayer for her sweet baby and her family!

Nik said...

Very sorry. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin