Sunday, January 24, 2010

Look of the Day: January 22 and 24


Hey Everyone! I hope your having an awesome weekend!
Here are my outfits from Friday @ work, and today @ Church! :)

What I wore on the 22nd:
black tank: Old Navy, $2.00
blue tank: Old Navy, $0.99
white top: target, $3.97
scarf: Walmart, $5.00
Jeans: Old Navy, $7.00
Tennies: Nike Outlet, $19.95
Bracelets: Dots, $2.00








What I wore on the 24th:
Black Tank: Old Navy, $2.00
Purple Tank: Old Navy, $3.50
Jeans: Old Navy, $7.00
Black Flats: Target, $6.74
Necklace: Dots, $6.00
Headband: F21, $1.50











and my makeup from the 24th...this will be a tutorial in my new ELF quad series!! SO EXCITED!!



3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Both outfits are great!!

Love the makeup look. I need to learn how to do that! I suck at putting on eye makeup.

Polished Sense said...

I love that scarf and your eye makeup! So pretty :D

♡,
Jessica

budget chic said...

Nice outfits, I like the splash of color with the purple top and long patten scarf!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin