Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Post...OOTD & LOTD


I hope everyone had a blessed weekend!! I sure did, it was JAM PACKED! I did a charity event with my Bible study group that I will post soon, I made some jewelry that I will post a DIY for later this week, I babysat, I finished Christmas shopping, and I took Christmas pictures for a very dear friend and her family!

Whoo...Im tired just thinking about it! :)

So here is what I wore Sat. for shopping and babysitting:
Dress: Ross (it has great detail @ the neck!) $6.99
Cardi: Goodwill, $4.99
Tights: Agaci Too, $4.00
Boots: Airwalk via Ebay, $12.20 with shipping
Necklace: DIY....tutorial coming soon!!




and then today to go to church and my photosession, here is what I wore:
grey dress: Target $3.74
top sweater: Goodwill, $3.99
tights: Agaci too, $4.00
Boots: Airwalk via Ebay, $12.20 with shipping
Broach: Claire's $1.00
necklace: Forever 21 $9.80

and here is my makeup look from the day:

face is my usual routine
eyes: ELF quad in Hazy Hazel
revlon black.brown colorstay liner
covergirl lashblast mascara
cheeks: ELF peachy keen
LIPS: NYX honey lipstick and NYX thalia lipstick with NYX cafe latte gloss

4 comments:

Latinminx79 said...

OMG girl you get such great bargains!!! Love your outfits.

Fashion Court said...

ross always has the best dresses!

Sabrina said...

Love this outfit!! I am especially loving the necklace.

Witoxicity said...

The grey top is gorgeous. The broach adds a very nice touch to it. Love it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin