Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DO THIS RIGHT NOW....

I was just on my buddy Kimberly's blog and saw this...YOU MUST check it out!

Lets stop fat talk forever!

when I saw this video I thought of myself, of my daughter, of my friends. Don't thinkt hat this isn't happening to people you know. As someone who used to have a pretty severe eating disorder, I know what it's like to be on the very skinny size and on the very fat size, and I am saying no more! I am going to love myself for myself, for what is on the inside AND for what's on the outside.

I want my daughter to see her self as beautiful at any size and I dont want her to continue this fat talk on herself or on others!!

Will you sign the challenge and agree to be free of fat talk?

http://endfattalk.com

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for helping spread the word!

Sarah said...

Wow what a great idea!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin