Sunday, September 6, 2009

WOWZERS....100 POSTS!! :)

Wow, I cant believe this is my 100Th post!! WHOO HOO!! :) I am so thankful to everyone who reads this blog and follows me on Twitter and on YouTube! :)

So, I thought for my 100Th post, I would do the 100 random things about you, BUT....I want to KEEP my readers, so I thought I would give you my top 20! So here we go..........

1. Apparently I speak with a Texas twang...I don't hear it, but whatever! :)

2. I LOVE pasta with any kind of sauce

3. I love Jesus with all my heart

4. When I was little, I locked myself in the car and my nanny had to call the fire department to get me out! hehe

5. I adore Audrey Hepburn movies such as Breakfast at Tiffany's, My fair lady, Funny face, etc.

6. I am obsessed with 1950's culture

7. I love necklaces and probably own about 500, no joke!

8. I blame YouTube for my makeup obsession!!

9. I can't wait to take my daughter to Italy someday

10. I don't really like candy, cupcakes, cake, frosting or anything sugar-y sweet.

11. I do however, LOVE fruit pies, cobblers, and crumbles!

12. My favorite color is green

13. but I only own about 2 green tops and 1 necklace

14. over half of my wardrobe is black

15. but I don't like to wear black that much

16. go figure!

17. I am easily distracted.............

18. Oh, look...something shiny!

19. I hate forks with plastic handles

AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST....

20. I love to eat cereal after almost every meal....its a habit I am really trying to break! :)

So there you have it folks! My 100Th post! :) Oh...and here are my outfits from the past 2 days!



What I am wearing:
Black top: Ross $6.99
Cardi: Goodwill $4.99
Jeans: Walmart $12.00
Shoes: Gifted
Headband: Forever 21 $3.80 (for a 3 pack!)
Necklace: Dots $2.00 (I think)













What I am wearing Today:
White Tank: Target $3.00
blue shirt: Old Navy $1.99
Green Cardi: Goodwill $4.99
Jeans: Walmart $12.00
Shoes: Steve Madden via Goodwill $6.99 (in my hand because my feet were KILLING me!)
Necklace: Free...it came with a tank I got at Lane Bryant a long time ago!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin