Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Even more color, a Dress and a scarf in the summer!


So I am having to play catchup with you all over here because I have been so wrapped up in life I havent been able to post my pictures! :) I also wanted to thank everyone for voting in my poll, its really giving me a new insight to my hair! :)
REMEMBER TO KEEP VOTING!! :)


So, on Saturday I interjected my green cardi again with some orange, here is what I am wearing:

green cardi: Old Navy $5.99
orange tank: Goodwill $3.99
Jeans: Old Navy $6.99
Shoes: Old Navy $4.00
Necklace: Charming Charlie $4.99


On Sunday, I wore a little punch of color with a scarf I got in the dollar bin at Target! What a steal!! And I love the color...I think I also got it in pink....

What I am wearing:
Black shirt: Ross $7.99
Jeans: Old Navy $6.99
Scarf: Target $1.00
Shoes: Target $6.74
Bracelet: it came in a set with like 10 for $3.00, so I guess 30cents! lol

And Last but not least, today's lovely outfit! I went with my family to the mall to do some shopping...set out to find a pair of jeans, and guess what? I FOUND SOME!!!!! More on that soon!!!

what I am wearing:
black maxi dress: Ross $12.99
black cardi: NY&Co $??
Necklace: Charming Charlie $14.99
Shoes: burlington $9.99

So that gets you all caught up and dont forget to see my post about my jeans, hopefully tomorrow! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin