Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday and an upcoming Project!


Last night I was bored since I still don't have Internet! (Posting from another computer!) So I decided I would make myself a fun little broach, then pulled it together with some things I had in my closet this morning for church.

Want to learn how to make your own? Stay tuned this week for a how to post!

What I am wearing today:
Brown cardi: Target, $3.74
Red Shirt: Ross, $6.99
Brown Tank: Old Navy, $3.00
Jeans: Lane Bryant, $20.00
Boots: Good Will, $6.99
Necklace: Hannah D's $0.50 (it also has matching earrings that came with it as a set, but I forgot to put them on this morning!)
Broach: DIY with scrap fabric, felt, and beads!




upclose of the broach:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki - love the broach and can't wait for the totorial.

djohnson@catcrew.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin